1. How many days are you doing cardiovascular (moderate – high intensity) exercise?
2. How long are your cardiovascular fitness sessions, not including warm up or cool down?
3. How many days a week are you strength training?
4. How many days a week are you doing pelvic floor exercises?
(a) Most days of the week
(b) 4-5 days a week
(c) 2-3 days a week
(d) 1 day a week
5. How often to you stretch after your workouts?
(b) Most of the time
(d) Not very often
Mainly 'a's and 'b's - Well done! You are meeting the recommended guidelines for exercise during pregnancy. Keep up the good work.
Mainly 'c's - You are on the right track. Well done. Take a moment to review the prenatal fitness guidelines so you can benefit even more.
Mainly 'ds' and 'e's - It sounds like you could use some guidance. Take a moment to review the prenatal fitness guidelines so you can make informed choices and benefit from an active pregnancy.